Monday, June 18, 2007

Screw Tancredo. He's a Dick. Everybody vote for Kucinich


Tancredo's not the only dick either. All the Republicans and many of the Democrats don't even care enough about the little guys, like us, to have a robot send us a:
'thank-you for contacting (what's his face or Mrs. Clinton), blah blah Save America, blah blah blah'.

These guys (and Mrs. Clinton) all have answer robots:
Clinton
Obama
Dodd
Biden

To the rest of them I say: Whatever, dicks! I'm sending out unsolicited e-mails to people who were c.c-ed in e-mails I got from people I really know, and I'm telling them to vote Kucinich.

He's the only one who had an actual person respond to me. Then, when I wrote her back to thank her for thanking me for showing an interest in Kucinich for President, she wrote me back again and thanked me. Look:

(this first part is me...)
"Hey,

If this isn't Gail, could one of y'all forward it to her
or tell her I, likewise, wish her all the best -- in hope and peace.

thanks,
johnny"

(this part is Gail.)
"Thank you so much, Johnny.

Gail"

So, if you are one of those people who's address I got from somebody else's c.c. list, Vote Kucinich.

And, screw you Tancredo.